Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Saturday Morning :) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=54165)

MrMaryLou 2009-08-22 07:37 AM

Good Saturday Morning :)

Good Morning All :) Of course I got nothing but I am still smoke free :)

Simon 2009-08-22 07:41 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Congratulations on continuing to win the battle MML. |thumb

Looks to be the usual sunny with rain day planned for here. Glad that Bill never came this way and hope it won't hit anywhere else now.

Today will be mostly work since I'm hip-deep in a new project and want to put some more time in. Hope everyone has a fun or productive day, or both if you're good at combining those things.

:)

hashbury 2009-08-22 07:58 AM

Good early morning all.
I seem to have a lil hangover from last night, I might just get some more sleep.
Have a good one all.

Fonz 2009-08-22 08:05 AM

Good afternoon,

Just dropped the girlfriend off at the brathwurstfest (what's in a name?) she had to go play waiter there.
Other than that I'm just shortening the review queue for the tenth day in a row.

I also watched Inglorious Basterds yesterday. I liked it a lot, the gf was a bit shocked from some of the scenes :D

Have a nice day all! :)

Cleo 2009-08-22 08:27 AM

Congratulations to smoke free MML. :)

Had planned on going snorkeling up at Red Reef Park today but the weather says we are having four to five foot waves so I guess we will be looking for something else to do.

Rowdy 2009-08-22 08:53 AM

Morning all.

MML, keep up the will power! It's nice to wake up in the morning without any coughing :) The only problem I had with quitting was the weight gain but of course that was also related to the job I had at that time. I've dropped over 30 pounds since that job ended though... it's amazing how fast weight comes off when not stuck in an office chair for 16 hours a day |jester|

ArtWilliams 2009-08-22 09:11 AM

Congratulations MML! Good morning everyone.

pc 2009-08-22 09:29 AM

Congratulations MML
and good morning all

Ramster 2009-08-22 09:50 AM

Good Morning. Playing in a golf tournament today, hopefully the weather holds up.

MML, congrats!! Keep at it!!!

bluemoney 2009-08-22 10:06 AM

Good morning all!

My oldest son turns 23 today!

Later I'm meeting GonZo, Hell Puppy and some others for dinner at the Blue Willow Inn for Fat Fucking Feast II. I hope to have pics.

Greenguy 2009-08-22 10:58 AM

Morning All |waves|

I stayed up til 5 getting some crap done before I leave on vacation tomorrow. But I'm exhausted & will probably go back to bed very soon.....

bDok 2009-08-22 11:02 AM

Morning. Had fun last night until I started getting a crushing headache and the heat was so bad it was hard sleeping. Has caused me to get up early this morning and do a quick couple things. Hopefully I'll be able to just pass back out for an hour before going to the pony track.

RedCherry 2009-08-22 11:10 AM

Morning all.

Our wind chimes that we heard barely a tinkle from since we hung them up suddenly started making quite a racket when we were trying to sleep last night. Jim went out to take them down, and we were having a sand storm, all you could see was dust around all the lights. I think they will be re-located to the front porch away from our bedroom window. :)

Calling for thunderstorms and more wind today, glad I work indoors.
Have a good one all.

JustRobert 2009-08-22 11:15 AM

Good Morning :)

Keep it up MML |thumb

work, OTB and more work so it must be Saturday

sue-fl 2009-08-22 11:34 AM

Morning!

Way to go MML |thumb

Busy day ahead, hope to make it to OTB if I can.

Have a great day all |thumb

John-ACWM 2009-08-22 11:34 AM

Good,quiet Saturday to all of you1

Tekster 2009-08-22 12:07 PM

Good Morning Everyone, and congrats MML|thumb

Preacher 2009-08-22 12:14 PM

Work, clean, chores, play some wii with the kids later. It's a normal Saturday for me. :D

LeRoy 2009-08-22 01:20 PM

Morning all. Just getting some work in before everone wakes up over here.

My little brother is down here from Nor cal. He's thowing this underground warehouse party tonight in downtown. So I might be getting a saucy later |thumb

Have a good one y'all and keep up the good work MML. The smokes are to much $$ these days anyway.

Happy B-Day to yours Bluemoney :)

Rowdy 2009-08-22 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluemoney (Post 461874)
My oldest son turns 23 today!

Wish him a Happy birthday for us bluemoney! :) (My middle son turned 22 yesterday and my youngest turns 18 tomorrow although for some reason I think my youngest son will feel a bit better the day after his birthday than my middle son does today after bar hopping all night ... lol )

NY Jester 2009-08-22 03:11 PM

Continued success to you MML. I myself have never smoked regularly but have seen others struggle with this.

Busy day ahead of me. And before it gets green, I need to vacuum the pool again.
See ya at OTB

bluemoney 2009-08-22 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowdy (Post 461896)
Wish him a Happy birthday for us bluemoney! :) (My middle son turned 22 yesterday and my youngest turns 18 tomorrow although for some reason I think my youngest son will feel a bit better the day after his birthday than my middle son does today after bar hopping all night ... lol )

Thanks Rowdy! Be careful dude |thumb