Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wednesday 2023-03-15 aka Beware The IRS of March! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73759)

Greenguy 2023-03-15 08:50 AM

Wednesday 2023-03-15 aka Beware The IRS of March!

Morning! |waves|

Business Tax Day here in the States, which means I need to run & get a bank check cut to pay Ramster's taxes :D

People complain that Amazon & other big companies pay $0 taxes. Greenguy Marketing's largest tax bill EVER was $25|lol|
(it's called Creative Accounting)

It's also my niece's birthday & she needs a new phone, so off to Verizon we go |esape|

JustRobert 2023-03-15 10:04 AM

Good Morning :)

Storm is still going on but it's suppose to stop shortly. Have not been out to the garage this morning to see how bad things are yet but that's the first thing on my agenda after breakfast, which is soon. At least we're suppose to get a break for a week before the next one. Came up with a couple of ideas and hopefully I can put them in place.

Other than sucking...water out of the garage I'll be doing more grunt work and that's about it.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

ArtWilliams 2023-03-15 11:02 AM

Morning. |coffee

Had to take my car in for a new battery. It's ready now so I'll be picking it up shortly. Other than that, it's just the usual work.

I think I'll watch Canada vs Mexico in |baseball| at 3:00 pm today. Whoever wins makes it into the next round. Canada has never done that before.

Have a good one! |thumb

Ramster 2023-03-15 11:34 AM

Good morning |waves|

Just work planned for me all day, noting new otherwise |huh Have a good day |thumb

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 570579)
Storm is still going on but it's suppose to stop shortly. Have not been out to the garage this morning to see how bad things are yet but that's the first thing on my agenda after breakfast, which is soon. At least we're suppose to get a break for a week before the next one. Came up with a couple of ideas and hopefully I can put them in place.

Other than sucking...water out of the garage I'll be doing more grunt work and that's about it.

Bummer, hope all is well

JustRobert 2023-03-15 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 570581)
Bummer, hope all is well

Not too bad. Only about 3 inches deep in one back room. I have a sump pump set up for that. It just doesn't turn on by itself. The other back room was way less so handled with shop vac. This room has never done this before so I know ground saturation is deep. So I'll have to keep going out there to deal with it.

Greenguy 2023-03-16 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 570579)
Other than sucking...

You coulda stopped there :D

JustRobert 2023-03-16 09:42 AM

:D