Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   It's Super Bowel Monday 20120206 (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=63471)

Cleo 2012-02-06 08:39 AM

It's Super Bowel Monday 20120206

All the junk food that was ingested yesterday makes for a Super Bowel day today.

No Super Bowel here today but we are waking up to a torrential downpour. We need the rain but it seems to be all coming down at once.

Actually we did end up in the middle of Superbowl madness yesterday when we treated ourselves to Burgerfi yesterday. The stressed out overworked employees messed up our order so we ended up with double what we ordered melting shakes and cold vegetable burgers that took forever to get but they did refund part of our bill.

Had planned on getting my rat levels checked and going to the gym but not sure I want to drive in this so may just spend the day at home working.

~NH~ 2012-02-06 09:23 AM

Well The Pats Blew It...Back To The Bruins And Celtics.

I Was Just Checking My Weather Sites And Seen Key West Recorded The Wettest February Day Ever Yesterday, 4.34"

Break Out The Kayaks!

|cheers|

Ramster 2012-02-06 09:31 AM

Good morning. Daughter is sick so working from home today, maybe I'll get the basement cleaned up at some point after having abunch of people over for he game yesterday.

Simon 2012-02-06 09:33 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Yeah, we've had some torrential rains down here the last couple of days. Last night was another of those when the storm wakes you up and you have to get up and go check to see which windows to close based on where the wind is blowing the water.

Aside from that the plan is to have a very usual day.

:)

ArtWilliams 2012-02-06 09:33 AM

Good morning.

I suspect my daughter is going to fail grade 11 unless she starts going to school. Failing a grade, of course, leads to a whole new set of problems. I try not to think about it too much as this is the one aspect of my life which saddens me.

For me today? House cleaning followed by more site work. |yawn|

Have great day! |thumb

Cleo 2012-02-06 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 513299)
Good morning.

I suspect my daughter is going to fail grade 11 unless she starts going to school. Failing a grade, of course, leads to a whole new set of problems.

Do you have cable?

|potleaf|

Greenguy 2012-02-06 10:06 AM

Good Monday Peoples |waves|

Well, I took the Pats -4 & the over, I came in 2nd last on my Fantasy Football Pool & I didn't win on any of my squares. Yesterday was NOT a good day for me & my Brady jersey |cry|

But, I did finish in the Top 10 in Pussy Cash's Football Pool |thumb

Did I mention that I finally got the auth for another MRI? Had my mid & lower back scanned on Friday. Next doctor's appt is Wednesday & my fingers are crossed!

Just work planned for today...have a good one!

Useless 2012-02-06 01:02 PM

ecchi is a worthless cunt. |thumb

Now then, just got back from court. Would have been nice if the plaintiff and the plaintiff's attorney at showed, but, oh well.

I need to get caught up with my writing. The demand has been greater than I had anticipated, which is nice.

Have an exciting day everyone. Oh yeah, ecchi is a cunt.

bDok 2012-02-06 01:25 PM

Morning. Been a busy morning so far. Been up and working on things since 6:30. Fuck me. Couple phone meetings done with. Just need this designer to pick up now so I can see where he is with this one template. After that it's time to code on another project. Blah. Seriously the day after super bowl should be a holiday.

Coffee has been really good today. Alright time to get back to things. Enough board reading.

dunc 2012-02-06 05:14 PM

Morning |bananna||bananna| - I never understood American Football - and now I am totally confused |crazy||crazy|

I watched the last 5mins and saw New York score - and the commentator said "Oooooohhhhhhh - he shouldn't have done that" <-- WTF |huh|huh

Greenguy 2012-02-06 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunc (Post 513333)
Morning |bananna||bananna| - I never understood American Football - and now I am totally confused |crazy||crazy|

I watched the last 5mins and saw New York score - and the commentator said "Oooooohhhhhhh - he shouldn't have done that" <-- WTF |huh|huh

They left too much time on the clock - there was 57 seconds left when he went in. Had they not scored, they could have burned off about 40 seconds & left New England with a lot less time to try & score to win the game. I will admit, you RARELY see a scenario like this.

housekeeper 2012-02-07 03:33 PM

|attention GO BIG BLUE!! We did it |cheers|

dunc 2012-02-07 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 513337)
They left too much time on the clock - there was 57 seconds left when he went in. Had they not scored, they could have burned off about 40 seconds & left New England with a lot less time to try & score to win the game. I will admit, you RARELY see a scenario like this.

Can you score in 57 seconds?... actually, they nearly did - it was pretty exciting at the end - thanks for the explanation

housekeeper 2012-02-08 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunc (Post 513385)
Can you score in 57 seconds?

Easiest if she's not wearing pantyhose