Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sat Dec 9 After The Move (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=74347)

ArtWilliams 2023-12-09 08:45 AM

Sat Dec 9 After The Move

Morning. |coffee

The move went very well. The 3 guys doing the job were great.

My wife and I are going back to finish the unpacking and hang a few pictures. Most of it is done though.

Later, I'm going to try pop over to the hospital and visit my BIL.

After that, I might watch a College football bowl game. I imagine they've started.

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2023-12-09 08:47 AM

Saturday 2023-12-09 aka Game Night

Morning! |waves|

Merry Hanukkah!

Yesterday was a decent day :)

The plan is to work for most of the day, then tonight we're going to another couple's house for Game Night. We're bringing Pop-O-Matic Trouble |party2

JustRobert 2023-12-09 10:15 AM

Good Morning :)

Stayed up much later than normal but got up about the same time so I see a nap or three coming in between all the grunt work I want to get done. That's about it for my weekend so....

Enjoy your Weekend

jollyhumper 2023-12-09 11:32 AM

Good evening |waves|

Spent the day at my GFs house, with my step-grandchildren.
That's always a lot of fun.

Refreshing some Beatles songs on the guitar, then it will be early to bed.

|dog has been strange a couple of days, needy. Seems OK otherwise, maybe she's become a grumpy old lady |lol|

Take care
|JollyHumper|

Ramster 2023-12-09 11:54 AM

Good morning |waves|

I've been SO busy it's insane. Scrambling to get work done then rushing down to the house to do work |dizzy| Workoing now then a house run to drop some stuff off and tonight we have a Christmas Party to go to |thumb

JAI-LING 2023-12-09 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 572654)
Good morning |waves|

I've been SO busy it's insane. Scrambling to get work done then rushing down to the house to do work |dizzy| Workoing now then a house run to drop some stuff off and tonight we have a Christmas Party to go to |thumb

Reminds me of a joke I read about Germans who love to work then go home and play games about working.

It will all pay off in the end. I love the siding you selected. I want to do something similar to the inside of a home we plan to build. Except maybe natural wood colors since it will be inside.

Hope all are well and not getting too stuffed with turkey.

We finally found a turkey supplier with small enough birds that will fit in our oven. Fingers crossed.

Ramster 2023-12-11 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 572656)
Reminds me of a joke I read about Germans who love to work then go home and play games about working.

It will all pay off in the end. I love the siding you selected. I want to do something similar to the inside of a home we plan to build. Except maybe natural wood colors since it will be inside.

Hope all are well and not getting too stuffed with turkey.

We finally found a turkey supplier with small enough birds that will fit in our oven. Fingers crossed.

Thanks! No turkey yet :D

Greenguy 2023-12-11 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 572656)

Do you have a small oven? Or do they only sell BIG turkeys?|lol|