Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Link Lists & Getting Listed (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Virgohippy: Error on Freesite. Sorry. (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=33912)

virgohippy 2006-08-23 02:16 PM

Virgohippy: Error on Freesite. Sorry.

Dear freesite reviewers,

I submitted a site last night with an error on gallery page 2. Somehow IE got the bright idea to render thumbs over text. |banghead|

It was a table error. The problem has been fixed.

If you were considerate enough to review my site quickly, I appologize for spamming your inbox. |sad|

Sincerely,

~Some Random Hippy

PS - Thanks for calling me, and waking my over-worked ass up JustRobert. :)

ritto 2006-08-28 05:44 PM

Virgohippy, your linklist sites are so unique and with such a fresh approach to site building that I overlook any silly html problems. Always good in my books. You are a trusted submitter. I just wish I could send you more traffic back, maybe in the future

MrYum 2006-08-28 05:59 PM

Completely agree...da hippy builds some damn nice sites |thumb

virgohippy 2006-08-28 09:38 PM

|roses|

Thanks for the love ritto and Yum.

And no worries about the traffic ritto. I'm more than happy to give/get a few extra backlinks to/from you here and there. |thumb

JustRobert 2006-08-28 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virgohippy (Post 294751)
PS - Thanks for calling me, and waking my over-worked ass up JustRobert. :)

No problems waking you up :D
Here is a recap of the phone call.

Virgo answers with a slow hellllooow. Smile comes across my face knowing he had a late night and I am stopping his much needed sleep. "Ya have a problem with gallery 2 I just caught it and thought you might want to know before other reviewers see it."
virgo, a little more alert "what?"
robert "your thumbs are overlapping text"
virgo, as if he guzzled a can of redbull and it just kicked in "thumbs are over top my text on gallery2, I think I know what I did but let me check real quick. Crap you are right I need to fix this shit. Damn I could have sworn I checked that before submitting. I need to let people know, crap. I had a late night and I think its fixed now!" All In What Seemed Like One Breath.

That was priceless |jester|

Love the sites, keep them coming :)

virgohippy 2006-08-28 09:59 PM

One breath, eh? Lol!

What can I say? If I get caught making a mistake they might revoke my Virgo membership... then I'd just be some random hippy! |shocking|

MrYum 2006-08-29 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virgohippy (Post 295755)
One breath, eh? Lol!

What can I say? If I get caught making a mistake they might revoke my Virgo membership... then I'd just be some random hippy! |shocking|

Trust me Virgo...we all make little whoopsies from time to time...even us Virgos :)

The difference is...we hide em better...usually :D