Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday 2024-02-20 aka $10K?! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=74504)

Greenguy 2024-02-20 05:36 AM

Tuesday 2024-02-20 aka $10K?!

Morning! |waves|

Yesterday was strange...

I had my follow-up for the gallbladder removal - everything is good |thumb

Then we decided to upgrade our iPhones to the 15, so we stopped at Verizon & the guy said it'd be about 45-60 min to transfer the phone's data, so we should run some errands...

Now I agree that we need a new mattress. The one we're sleeping on is at least 25 years old! So we go into the local furniture store, not realizing it's their big President's Day sale |facepalm| Who knew you could spend $10K on a fucking bed! It's got all kinds of bells & whistles! Thank |buddy| for interest free financing |banana|

So now I have to somehow dismantle the massive bedframe that we currently have because they won't do that |facepalm| but they will dispose of our 25 year old mattress |party2

ArtWilliams 2024-02-20 11:53 AM

Morning. |coffee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 573190)
Now I agree that we need a new mattress. The one we're sleeping on is at least 25 years old! So we go into the local furniture store, not realizing it's their big President's Day sale |facepalm| Who knew you could spend $10K on a fucking bed! It's got all kinds of bells & whistles!

10K? Jesus Murphy! Does it come with a built in fleshlight?

Trying to get through some work this morning. Yesterday was a holiday here. This afternoon I have to take my BIL to pick up some eye glasses. That takes out much of my afternoon as he bought them uptown when he still had a drivers license. Driving there and back will take at least an hour.

More Canadian women's curling on TV tonight.

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2024-02-20 01:13 PM

Good Morning :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 573193)
10K? Jesus Murphy! Does it come with a built in fleshlight?

I was thinking roughly the same thing.

The kitty did not come around yesterday until last night probably because he was hunkered down somewhere with the rain. Today he was ready to come in for breakfast and has pretty much stayed wanting love and to play.

Unfortunately while in the back room playing with kitty I heard that dreaded drip and sure as shit I have a leak in the roof. Thankfully it's a slightly angled roof that had a torch down put on 12+ years ago and I already noticed a section of edge has peeled up. I can fix that once the rain stops which is tomorrow |banghead|

Today is just more catch up grunt work interrupted by kitty :D

Enjoy your Tuesday!

ArtWilliams 2024-02-20 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 573194)

I was also thinking of, "Does a woman put out from under the bed to "give you a handy?"

JAI-LING 2024-02-21 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 573194)
Good Morning :)

The kitty did not come around yesterday until last night probably because he was hunkered down somewhere with the rain. Today he was ready to come in for breakfast and has pretty much stayed wanting love and to play.

Unfortunately while in the back room playing with kitty I heard that dreaded drip and sure as shit I have a leak in the roof. Thankfully it's a slightly angled roof that had a torch down put on 12+ years ago and I already noticed a section of edge has peeled up. I can fix that once the rain stops which is tomorrow |banghead|

Today is just more catch up grunt work interrupted by kitty :D

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Must be nice to be so "handy". |thumb

And 10k$ for a bed? I thought $1k was a big deal.

Greenguy 2024-02-21 10:06 AM

It does "vibrate," but not like the old ones in shady motels where you had to put in a quarter in :D I've been told by The Bitch that she best not find me face down on the mattress when it's "vibrating"|lol|

Ramster 2024-02-21 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 573198)
It does "vibrate," but not like the old ones in shady motels where you had to put in a quarter in :D I've been told by The Bitch that she best not find me face down on the mattress when it's "vibrating"|lol|

|lol|

For $10K it should come with a glory hole! That's a good reason to be lying face down :D