Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Sunny Friday Morning (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=39333)

Jim 2007-03-30 07:17 AM

Good Sunny Friday Morning

Good Morning
Another fine, sunny day today :) I am kind of glad that it going to be turning to crap this weekend and the next week. I'm just not ready for the whole biking expierence yet. Hopefully, today is just a regular day.

Linkster 2007-03-30 07:25 AM

Good morning - wow using the air conditioner I slept in a little extra today :)
Off to have fun |jester|

lorsha 2007-03-30 07:35 AM

I am ready for some outdoor tennis weather. Bring it on! |bananna|

Enjoy your day everyone. |waves|

JackDaniel's 2007-03-30 08:08 AM

Good Morning |waves|

Beautiful sunny day here too |sun

Hope you all have a nice day |bananna|

Greenguy 2007-03-30 08:34 AM

Good Friday Peoples |buddy|

Gotta finish up on my stats today & then the Sabres play the Islanders tonight |thumb

Ramster 2007-03-30 08:37 AM

Good Morning.

Cleo 2007-03-30 08:59 AM

Trapped in my house this morning waiting for the garage door people to show up to replace a broken spring. They said that they would be here by 10 am so I can only hope. I wonder if the guy with all the piercings in his face and tattoos all over his body will show up again. I was in my garage when it broke and about took a shit when it came apart with its incredibly loud sound that a big spring makes when it breaks under tension.

Spent yesterday afternoon driving all over town trying out my Garmin c340 GPS. Wow it is nice actually knowing where I'm going or at least not being in a constant state of being lost.

No real plans for today other then waiting for garage door repair people.

ponygirl 2007-03-30 09:03 AM

good morning everyone |waves|

just playing catch up with a couple things today then have to go get some new shoes for the boys. I swear they are growing out of them every 2 months now, I didn't know I gave birth to two mutant sasquatches (would that be the right spelling??)

anyway, have a great one!
:)

Fonz 2007-03-30 09:06 AM

Morning all,

Still grey and rainy outside.
Going to a friend of a friend's Birthday party tonight so free booze all the way again :D

Anyways, have a nice day all.

sue-fl 2007-03-30 09:14 AM

Morning!

Cloudy and looks like rain here today!

I've had a great week enjoying having my husband home |bananna|

Have a great weekend all |thumb

MrMaryLou 2007-03-30 09:15 AM

Good Morning All :)

Toby 2007-03-30 09:32 AM

Mornin' y'all,

Have had the A/C on full time here too for a week or so. It will be interesting to see if the utility bills this summer reflect the modifications we made to block some major air leaks.

|coffee is on, help yourself...

Cleo 2007-03-30 09:48 AM

Wow the garage door dude is here already and he even has all the needed parts.

Looks like my day ill not be wasted waiting for the door to be fixed after all.

bluemoney 2007-03-30 09:49 AM

Good morning |waves|

Cool weather back with us here, but could use some rain to wash away all this damn pollen!

bDok 2007-03-30 10:17 AM

morning all. Up early today as I need to get through some stuff before I pick up a friend from the airport. Weather is going to nice today so will be good to be out and about enjoying it. Have a good day everyone.

Cheers,
B

Simon 2007-03-30 10:21 AM

Good morning world |waves|

We might get some rain here too today. I'm hoping the clouds pass before I make my daily ride down to Key West, so I can leave the top off. Actually I'll probably leave it off anyway and just bring a slicker in case it gets nasty.

A good end of the week to all.

:)

Mr Exotic 2007-03-30 10:50 AM

Been the domestic week from hell around here this week. After almost 6 years of marriage you would have thought I had learned this by now, but now I know I do. That is that Mrs Exotic is always right no matter what :) Seems that I have learned thru the 6 years how to behave correctly, because I never get in trouble anymore for actually doing anything wrong, just get in trouble for voicing my opinion when I think Mrs. Exotic is wrong, big mistake :)

Pretty ironic now that I think about it, even as a kid growing up, rarely did I do actually anything (too badly) wrong, it was always my mouth that got me in trouble.

bluebrit 2007-03-30 11:47 AM

Morning all, just the usual here. Been off the board a few days cause i felt like shit but thankfully thats over and i'm getting back into the routine again. I'm updating my site and now i have to add a load of new links so a busy weekend is coming up. Just as well its dull out i won't be tempted to do anything else.

JustRobert 2007-03-30 12:04 PM

Good morning all :)
Hope to be productive today but probably will not. Also hope to make it to OTB tomorrow but the wife has some plans so I am not sure.

SheepGuy 2007-03-30 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 339942)
Good Friday Peoples |buddy|

Gotta finish up on my stats today & then the Sabres play the Islanders tonight |thumb

Tonight I am a Sabres fan :D

Greenguy 2007-03-30 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheepGuy (Post 339999)
Tonight I am a Sabres fan :D

If Pittsburgh didn't jump over Jersey last night, I'd actually root a teeny little bit for the Islanders (my 2nd favorite team in the 80's)

spookyx 2007-03-30 03:38 PM

good afternoon all! nice and peaceful here... ed's at the Phoenix Forum... i am watching spongebob.... :D

Yell 2007-03-30 04:21 PM

T.G.I.F. |bananna| |bananna|

The Islanders are out. The only good thing about them is Ted Nolan. He will allways be liked in Buffalo. |thumb

SheepGuy 2007-03-30 06:02 PM

I'd like to see the Sabres do well, but only if the Leafs are toast. My second favourite team is Boston, from back in the days when Grapes coached, so I will be teamless in the playoffs if the Leafs don't pull off a small miracle :(
Won't be the first time (sigh)

docholly 2007-03-30 10:20 PM

Wow I really do feel like Wild girl now..

Ok.. it's morning somewhere.. maybe saturday but morning..

Sooo hope everyone had a Good and Productive Friday!! :D