Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday June 19th (My BF should have had his birthday today) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72334)

jollyhumper 2021-06-19 06:36 AM

Saturday June 19th (My BF should have had his birthday today)

Hi there! |waves|

Finally feeling ok again, after whatever rid me (reaction to pfizer maybe?), so it will be a long day of catching up. Been working since the early hours.
Now it's lunch and walking my beloved |dog , then I'll return to the workload.
Probably eat something unhealthy, since I (for some odd reason) will be back on the weightloss wagon tomorrow ... |loony|

My BF would have been 55 today if he hadn't drunk himself to death (literally). He's one of the reasons I realized I had to stop it myself and I miss him a lot.

Take care
|JollyHumper|

Ramster 2021-06-19 07:17 AM

Good morning |waves|

Up early too and working but only until noon at the latest then going to the cottage to do some work, set things up etc and maybe a BBQ and few |beers|

Have a good Saturday and weekend. I'm planning to play |golf tomorrow morning bright and early |thumb

Ramster 2021-06-19 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 564681)
Finally feeling ok again, after whatever rid me (reaction to pfizer maybe?), so it will be a long day of catching up. Been working since the early hours.

I've had friends here in Ottawa be DOWN & OUT for 3 days after shot 2 of Pfizer vaccine.

Quote:

My BF would have been 55 today if he hadn't drunk himself to death (literally). He's one of the reasons I realized I had to stop it myself and I miss him a lot.
|JollyHumper|

That's sad, glad you got things together yourself :)

ArtWilliams 2021-06-19 07:33 AM

Morning. |coffee

Going to do my house cleaning today because I apparently we are having people over tomorrow. Go figure. After that, I will likely just work on my site.

Quote:

It's so sad to see someone do that to themselves. Thankfully, you're still here.

Have a good one! |thumb

JustRobert 2021-06-19 10:22 AM

Good Morning :)

Jolly, sorry to hear that and remember it's just one day at a time.

Yesterday I went to pick up my glasses and they were screwed up so now I wait again for another pair. I'm hoping they'll get it taken care of in a weeks time as it would be nice to have sunglasses when grandson visits next weekend since we're taking him out on a boat.

Today I'm going to work on the house for a bit after watching F1 qualifying I've got recorded. Also there is a |hellomoto| race on that I'll record and watch tomorrow with the F1 race since it's Fathers Day and I'll probably just kick back all day :)

Enjoy your Saturday!

Greenguy 2021-06-19 02:33 PM

Afternoon |waves|

I had a very busy morning & just now remembered I forgot to stop by here.

Just found out that a good friend of ours fell down a flight of stairs while in town for Father's Day & cracked his skull :( He's in the hospital now, so just waiting on more info.

My mind is suddenly blank...

jollyhumper 2021-06-19 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 564693)

Just found out that a good friend of ours fell down a flight of stairs while in town for Father's Day & cracked his skull :( He's in the hospital now, so just waiting on more info.

Ouch! So sorry to hear, Greenie!