Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   May the third be with you (:-p :-p ) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72225)

jollyhumper 2021-05-03 06:06 AM

May the third be with you (:-p :-p )

Hi there! |waves|

I think I reacted slightly to my pfizer-shot last week, but today I feel top.
Been working in my studio from early morning, most of my day will continue there.

|dog and I have already had our long walk for today.

Did you get pfizer, |greenguy|?
Does all in US get the same one?

Take care
|JollyHumper|

Greenguy 2021-05-03 07:35 AM

Morning |sars|

Day drinking went too well & I think I'm getting back on the wagon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 564095)
Did you get pfizer, |greenguy|?
Does all in US get the same one?

Yes, I got the Pfizer shot & no, all 3 are available here.

ArtWilliams 2021-05-03 09:01 AM

Morning. |coffee

In Canada we're giving out Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca. I got AstraZeneca. We also just got some Johnson & Johnson. They're thinking of giving it to homeless people because it's one shot. I don't think they give you the shot in your Johnson, thank God.

Normal day here except I didn't do any house cleaning so I am doing it today. It appears to be nice out so I'll likely walk to the store to get some groceries.

Have a good one! |thumb

Ramster 2021-05-03 09:17 AM

Good morning |waves|

Up early, been working away in the hotel lobby for almost an hour now while the wife sleeps :D Work planned today though I need to go to the bank a bit later this morning. Might try to watch the hockey game at 4pm today. Have a good one!

JustRobert 2021-05-03 10:26 AM

Good Morning :)

My 2nd vaccine shot (Moderna) is today. After that I'll celebrate with some Mexican food since I have a feeling I'll feel like crap for the next 2 days. That is only because my reaction to the first shot was very similar to my wife's first and she was ill for a couple of days after the 2nd. At least this part will be over.

Did not see MU play yesterday because of fans protesting/breaking into stadium so the game was canceled/postponed. I forgot how idiotic sports fans can be with them not being allowed in the stadiums the past year.

Anyhoo, Enjoy your Pandemic Monday!

Evil Chris 2021-05-03 11:29 AM

Good morning!
Good weekend. I also did some day drinking, but on Saturday. I noticed there was no vodka in the house so I went to the liquor store to remedy that. While I was there I got some Smirnoff Ice and Caesars. (hic) By the time the hockey game got started I had a nice glow.

Going to head out to the barn this afternoon with the wife. I haven't been out to see her horse yet. Have a great day!

JAI-LING 2021-05-03 12:23 PM

Nice to see everyone drunk for Golden Week. Carry on.