Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sunday Funday! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=63499)

Greenguy 2012-02-12 07:31 AM

Sunday Funday!

Morning |waves|

Nothing major going on today - just trading links & swapping banners.

How long until football season starts? :D

Fonz 2012-02-12 07:38 AM

Good morning,

I went to a birthday party Yesterday. It was good seeing sole friends again taht I hadn't seen for a year or so. Funny thing is these same friends will be at a baby shower we're going to this afternoon.
The temperature hasn't gone over 0°C for 12 days now. Last time this happened here was in 1942. I hope the Germans stay away thgis time.

Other than that I've got nothing.

Cleo 2012-02-12 08:02 AM

It's fucking cold here.

We are supposed to go to the Renaissance Festival today but it's only 45˚F right now and very windy with a high only in the lower sixties late this afternoon Being that we are Floridians we don't own anything really warm to wear so it may be a stay indoors kind of day.

Did I mention it's fucking cold here?

babymaker 2012-02-12 08:20 AM

Hi all sleepy as hell need to goto bed but caught second wind and messing around on some stuff :)

Simon 2012-02-12 08:46 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Just as Cleo mentioned, it's cold down here today too. Must have been below 50º F when I woke up and it's only around 55 now. And with winds blowing at a steady 25-35 MPH it's definitely a very good day to stay inside and work. Probably going to figure out what to eat later based on what I can cook in the oven to warm the place up (since there's no heater like in most Keys houses).

So it looks to be a blogging, building and newsletter-ing kind of day.

:)

ArtWilliams 2012-02-12 09:56 AM

Good morning.

I'd love 45-50F (7-10C) as it is 19F (-7C) here right now!

Had to get my son from school yesterday as he needed to come home so today's plans are a replay of yesterday's.

Have a good one! |thumb

mOrrI 2012-02-12 10:32 AM

Sunny Cold Sunday here....

Waiting for lunch...

And fixing some broken links on a tgp....

Also my LL got pagerank up in some categories pages.....
Must be doing something right...I guess

plateman 2012-02-12 11:40 AM

Dam yesterday turned into problems with the video I shot - so I hope today is a better day and have a good day

JustRobert 2012-02-12 11:57 AM

Good Sunday :)
Slept in a bit today and I think I could use more. Feeling burnt out with the day gig and trying to keep the biz going. Really need to take time off the day gig to catch up and put a couple of ideas to work. Problem is the day gig pays far better at this moment. I think I just need a vacation.

Work and a hair buzz on the agenda today before dinner/movies tonight.

RedCherry 2012-02-12 12:34 PM

Morning all.

Yesterday was great out, so I pulled out the last of my lettuce, got my beds partially prepped, and planted some kale and radishes. Want to plant some more lettuce, kale and radishes today, as they all like cool weather. Then I see they are calling for chance of rain/snow Monday night. Guess our wonderful high 60's low 70's weather is at an end for now. |bullshit|

Finished up a 3D set yesterday for our new site we hope to launch within a month, we also finished the first animation for it. Wow it took Jim a long time, hopefully the next one will be faster, learning to animate 3D has a very steep learning curve.

So today I'm going to do a 3D set for my 3D Fantasies For Women and some tgp submits, clean the house, then plant, so I have a full day planned. Have a good one all! |virgohippy|

lorsha 2012-02-12 01:38 PM

Have been stubborn at my $29.95 price point for the past few years, and decided to drop it back to $19.95 again a few days ago. Very encouraging increase in sales with it the past few days. We'll see if it continues. Going to work on some new galleries today. Have a nice day all.

The Epic 2012-02-12 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedCherry (Post 513568)
Finished up a 3D set yesterday for our new site we hope to launch within a month, we also finished the first animation for it.

If you're putting it on Adult Empire be sure to let me know. I've been doing well promoting 3D sites and would love to promote some more of your work.

Snowy day here as we've gotten 6 inches or so in the last day. Just bought new snow tires and can't even use them because my car is having a slight yet annoying issue that keeps me from running it.

So it looks like some more work for me. I'm getting back into building freesites a little more. I quit doing it a while back and am now starting to get back in the swing of things.

RedCherry 2012-02-12 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Epic (Post 513574)
If you're putting it on Adult Empire be sure to let me know. I've been doing well promoting 3D sites and would love to promote some more of your work.

Are you promoting Most Extreme 3D that I have up there? It is averaging around 1/400 - 1/500 right now, with most affiliates sending it CJ traffic. :) If you need galleries with a particular # of pics, let me know, I can throw some up there.

terry 2012-02-12 05:50 PM

Happy Sunday Everyone!

The Epic 2012-02-12 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedCherry (Post 513575)
Are you promoting Most Extreme 3D that I have up there? It is averaging around 1/400 - 1/500 right now, with most affiliates sending it CJ traffic. :) If you need galleries with a particular # of pics, let me know, I can throw some up there.

Yeah I've been promoting that one as well. I'll let you know if I need anything in the near future as I plan on expanding on my 3D sites.

Maj. Stress 2012-02-12 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 513552)
Morning |waves|

Nothing major going on today - just trading links & swapping banners.

How long until football season starts? :D

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long.