Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Best And Worst Webmaster Support? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=26827)

Wazza 2005-12-08 03:56 AM

Best And Worst Webmaster Support?

I'm having some adventures with programs that are non responsive to wm emails and support tickets.

I'm wondering if these proggies are just bad at wm support or if they simply don't give a fuck about small affs such as myself.

I won't mention my list atm because, for at least one of them, I'm currently trying to extract money from them.

So, who in your experience has given you excellent wm support and who has given you terrible wm support?

Dave S 2005-12-08 06:28 AM

I like Realitycash
Usually get a answer my ICQ within 12 hours. I expect it would be quicker if I was in the same timezone as them.

My contact is Ramos and he always tries to do what he can to help me out.

I'm a small affililate too but they make me feel like I'm important, I think hey like to invest in people hoping that one day we will be bringing them big income.

ronnie 2005-12-08 08:35 AM

It amazes me how many times you have to search a sponsor site just for a support e-mail link. Far as I am concerned if a sposnor does'nt list ICQ or instant messenger, they have poor support.

I contacted a support person from nscash yesterday, was even some what non-related problem, but did his best to help me. Not long ago, talked to Bishop from aebn on ICQ, VERY helpfull.

I dont think people will list those with poor support, as they dont want to get flamed.

ronnie

gobgook2 2005-12-08 10:30 AM

Yeah, I know a colleague of mine and I have pretty consistant trouble getting decent support. All over the webmaster areas its "no question is a stupid question, contact us to help you with your conversion #s" (although on a semi-related subject, in my opinion it's the PAYSITE TOUR's responsibilty to convert whatever decent traffic we send...) And either never reply to emails OR icq, or come back with some "i don't really care about you little fish, so i'll make up some lame answer to get you off my back and hope you don't catch me in it." (my favorite, "your galleries could use some work...." when the same or similar template/layouts work fine everywhere else)

Alex and Chris from Jason & Alex (pre-merger/buyout) were probably two of the most helpful guys I've ever worked with. My ratios sucked major, and Chris took a load of time to look over my promotion and was a decent enough guy to admit that he thought what I was doing was fine, and SHOULD be making sales; that he had no idea why I wasn't (which to me says "our sites just don't convert well" but who is going to come right out and say THAT?). The time and honesty was worth loads to me, even though I ended my dropping them down on my "who to promote hard" list, strictly for business reasons. Their merger/buyout, for me anyway, was simply a combining of two sponsors that never converted for me. :( But I realize what works for one doesn't work for everyone... |thumb

LOL. I'm just a bit jaded overall... But my experience has been of the few who are actually easy to get ahold of or get replies from, there's even fewer who are truly willing to give any useful help. Flame away! lol ;)

ronnie 2005-12-08 03:56 PM

I've heard similar thoughts about Jason and Alex, great support that is, and ya wish I had better ratio's with them also.

I agree, for a good part, sponsor support sucks. There have been a few times I've had to go to a board to finally get a response, should'nt have to come to that. I also agree if your a big fish, it can be a much different story, but I sure dont like sending alot to any one program.

ronnie

Allfetish 2005-12-08 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wazza
So, who in your experience has given you excellent wm support and who has given you terrible wm support?

I hate to step on toes, but I'll be honest:

The "strict women" affiliate program has given me horrible support. I've tried twice some time ago inquirying about a program related matter (free content) but was ignored. I think I'll try it one more time. It would be much better if I got a negative response to my inquiry (which would be fine) rather than being ignored. Again, I'll try and see.

Mediocre/average support:

Sexkey

Excellent support:

Netverifier (top of the line for me)
CybernetBucks

Fetishlady 2005-12-09 01:53 PM

i like Fetish Hits coz the owner himself take part to resolve any issues.