Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Thursday! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=58329)

babymaker 2010-07-22 08:10 AM

Happy Thursday!

I posted this in the main forum lol WTF I need some sleep see you all in a bit :D

Jim 2010-07-22 08:22 AM

Good Morning
My new wife is getting ready for a Dr appointment as we speak. I will be out of here in about 15 mins and will be back before noon.

Cleo 2010-07-22 08:30 AM

Didn't get to sleep last night until sometime this morning.

The new hard drive for my laptop didn't arrive until after 6 pm yesterday and then it took another 4.5 hours to clone my old drive to the new drive before I could install it.

Finally at 11 last night I finally started actually installing it. Got my laptop back together around midnight and then after 15 minutes one of the RAM sticks in my laptop went bad, WTF. :(

The only reason I can think of that the stick went bad is this was the first time the laptop has been shut off since I bought the laptop over 3 years ago.

Going to be running over to CompUSA to pickup a new 2 gig stick to replace the 1 gig stick that went bad this morning.

Hopefully I can spend the rest of the day getting work done and maybe even get sometime in at the gym.

MrMaryLou 2010-07-22 08:47 AM

Good Morning All :)

bDok 2010-07-22 09:16 AM

Good morning. Had an awesome first night at the preview night for comic con. Already have seen a bunch of trade paperbacks that I want to pick up and read. Going to handle working on some stuff and will be heading back for some of the panels later today.

Have a good one.

Rowdy 2010-07-22 09:36 AM

Morning all .. another hot and humid one here today!

Have a good one :)

Mike-mijen 2010-07-22 09:39 AM

Goon Morning to all

JustRobert 2010-07-22 09:55 AM

Good Morning :)

Up earlier then I should be but a skunk unleashed itself in the backyard. Not normally a problem but with a fan in an open window blowing air onto where we sleep I felt like I swallowed the smell. By the time I got the taste out of my mouth I was awake so there will definitely be a nap later this morning.

Time For Work...WooNoMoreSkunksHoo!

Greenguy 2010-07-22 10:04 AM

Good Thursday Peoples |waves|

Had to run to my mom's to take out her crap for Big Garbage Day - she's moving in here in a few months - joy.

Work is on the agenda for today - more joy.

terry 2010-07-22 10:12 AM

Good Morning and Happy Thursday Everyone!

Big thunderstorms and heavy rains all night, so we were awake for it all. The light show was amazing!

I see sleep in my future.

Have a great day!

Ramster 2010-07-22 10:25 AM

Good morning.

Work for a bit today then taking my parents out for lunch somewhere.

Simon 2010-07-22 12:03 PM

Good morning world |waves|

(it was when I started typing)

Just got back from a trip to the bank and the grocery store to stock up before the little tropical depression/storm moves over us in the next day or two. Finished putting everything away and taking a minute to check mail and boards before making something for lunch. Then it'll finally be time for work.

:)

ArtWilliams 2010-07-22 01:55 PM

This morning, I went to the Canadian Open with a good buddy of mine. I am back and will be doing a bit of work this afternoon. I have one freesite submit to do. I think I will take some time and review the half a dozen freesites I've done to see how I might do them better and faster. That's it I think.

Have a great day! |loony|

MadMax 2010-07-22 03:24 PM

Happy Thursday afternoon.

Home from the shop waiting for the exterminator. Fucking ants. |chainsaw|

Nymph 2010-07-22 03:31 PM

Good afternoon everyone!

I got nothing today.

Have a good one!