Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   paperstreetcash.com (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=58837)

Mike-mijen 2010-09-03 05:56 PM

paperstreetcash.com

How is this sponsor..Anyone using them..paperstreetcash.com They say up to 70% revshare..
Thanks Mike

SCORE-Cash 2010-09-03 08:32 PM

They are a local South Florida company.

I was looking at them for oyeloca.com but I don't see them update the sites... it just seams like the same content being rotated.

Mike-mijen 2010-09-04 10:00 AM

Ok cool

bDok 2010-09-04 01:48 PM

they gave me a membership to the site. I'll have to go look and see what the updates are looking like. Looks as though they are updating though and I get email blasts when new updates happen.

daizzzy 2010-09-12 06:28 AM

they were blacklisted for running shady x-sells once that biz practice was still alive. everything esle about them is ok

Paper_Amar 2010-09-15 05:01 PM

Hey guys,

wanted to formally introduce myself. Amar here and I run Paper Street Cash :)

A few things about our company.

1. We are local from South Florida. Any local affiliates are more than welcome to come by and check out our humble office. If you are an affiliate, we would love to do lunch/dinner and drinks. Just hit me up on icq or Amar @ paperstreetcash.com.

2. We are at about 500 exclusive content scenes. We update atleast 3 new scenes a week.

3. As far as Daizzy, I am actually a big fan of his. We did run cross-sales on our sites, though I would argue there was nothing "shady" about them. (Above the join buttons, welcome emails had info on how to cancel cross sales if member elected to take them, even our support staff was trained to help members cancel them if they chose to).

4. We do up to 70% revshare + 40 PPS depending on volume. Each and every affiliate is very valuable to us. Communication is key. Hit us up and we can go over every detail. Our goal is engage with each of our affiliates in a mutually beneficial manner.

5. Hi ScoreCash :)

6. Feel free to hit Marvin and I up and we can give you a Member's area pass to see for yourself.

We take pride in being as transparent as possible, so if you have any questions/comments (or most important) suggestions. Please feel free to contact us. (heck, we even have our office number on our website) :)

Paper_Marvin 2010-09-15 05:46 PM

Hello Guys,

Marvin here from PaperStreetCash singing in. I'll leave my contact info here in case anyone would need assistance regarding our site.

Thanks,
Marvin
ICQ 421705266
Email: marvin@paperstreetcash.com

LeRoy 2010-09-15 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daizzzy (Post 490340)
they were blacklisted for running shady x-sells once that biz practice was still alive. everything esle about them is ok

blacklisted by who?