Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Monday November 1 (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=59498)

terry 2010-11-01 08:47 AM

Monday November 1

Good Morning and Happy Monday Everyone!

Welcome to November 2010.

Have a good one!

ArtWilliams 2010-11-01 09:07 AM

Good morning.

My wife is off work today so I think we are going to lunch with her brother. Other than that it is the same old. Oh yeah, it's fucking cold here now.

Have a great day!

Cleo 2010-11-01 09:10 AM

Waking up to the quiet of not having computer fans running at their max as computers are rendering vids since the last vid finished rendering sometime early this morning.

Doing the gym thing this morning and then just a day of trying to get a bit caught up in work since all I've had time to do lately was working on Pamela's stuff so all my other work has been neglected.

MrMaryLou 2010-11-01 09:26 AM

Good Morning All :)

Ramster 2010-11-01 09:29 AM

Good morning.

Usual day or work here. Bank run at some point this afternoon.

Jim 2010-11-01 09:46 AM

Good Morning
We went trick or treating last night and came home with lots of candy. :) It's cool having a 3 year old to go with again. I have a Dr's appointment today but I think it's just a stress test.

hashbury 2010-11-01 10:07 AM

Good morning all.
Still waiting on my car to be fixed. Going to play catchup today.
Have a good one all.

JustRobert 2010-11-01 10:23 AM

Good Morning :)
Need to close out last month, cry a bit, curse a bit, back up stuff and then chiropractor/massage this afternoon. Some normal work stuff done inbetween and after all that as well.

Time For Work...WooHoo!

bDok 2010-11-01 10:50 AM

Morning. Went to the football game yesterday and it was nice to see Chargers get the W. I was hung over from just going crazy the night before. So I barely made it to the game right before kick off. LOL.

Last month was ok. Saw a little dip. However, I know it's because it's I'm not submitting like I had been for awhile. I did to overall with some other work up on the month. So, yea. Now I just need to do both. :D

Time to get today started.

RedCherry 2010-11-01 11:16 AM

Morning all. Watched Inception last night. Of course I then dreamed dreams within dreams, which was cool.

Work this morning, then we are going over to an elderly woman's house to set traps for feral cats, so we can take them in and get them neutered. Met her in the cat food aisle a couple of months ago, nice to help someone out, as she couldn't lift the traps to do it herself. The downside is, she likes to talk. MadHatter likes to talk. I foresee hours of talking.

Have a good one all. |waves|

Nymph 2010-11-01 12:05 PM

Good morning everyone!

I inherited another kitten last night...she just wandered up to the house. We are putting posters out today about finding her, but if no one claims her I told my daughter we would keep her. I somehow get the feeling I'm going to turn into "the cat lady of the redneck riviera".

Going out with my neighbor for lunch today, it will be nice to get out of the house for a bit.

Have a good one!

Mike-mijen 2010-11-01 12:11 PM

Good Monday to all!

LeRoy 2010-11-01 01:00 PM

Hey all.

Hope everyone had a good Halloween :)

Greenguy 2010-11-01 01:17 PM

Good Monday Peoples |waves|

Not much to do today except put on that old work hat & go at it.

Fonz 2010-11-01 03:11 PM

Good evening.

Spent the day on the couch mostly. I watched Legion which was a pretty dumb movie but perfect for a lazy day like today.

Have a good one all!

babymaker 2010-11-01 04:12 PM

Hi all another cold day here i need to do some work not sure what lol lots to do :)

RedCherry 2010-11-01 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nymph (Post 493310)
I somehow get the feeling I'm going to turn into "the cat lady of the redneck riviera".

After having only 2 cats for 5 years, and now have 9...I know the feeling. Plus the 4 - 6 feral cats we still feed that live outdoors.

bluemoney 2010-11-01 08:19 PM

Holy Chit! . . . . It's November?