Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday, Saturday ... (02/04/2012) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=63461)

ArtWilliams 2012-02-04 10:40 AM

Saturday, Saturday ... (02/04/2012)

... Saturday night's alright for fighting ... according to Elton John.

Good morning.

I am restarting my diet after creeping up to almost 200 lbs. (91 kg). I should be a pleasant person to be around the next couple of months.

Not much on tap today other than getting on the elliptical machine, some classic videos games and the card game Eurchre with friends tonight.

Have a great day! |hotjump|

Cleo 2012-02-04 10:53 AM

It's windy and raining on and off so not a good day to do outdoor stuff so just another fun filled day of doing mundane work.

cd34 2012-02-04 11:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Was working on an android app last night when Facebook pushed a change and broke logins, like buttons, comments on remote sites, etc for roughly two hours. At first, I thought my code was wrong and I hadn't understood things, but, after opening the auth process in Chrome, I saw the error.

This morning I try to log into my site using Facebook for authentication and am presented with an odd message - one that isn't documented anywhere. I try to log into Facebook and I get a new error.

Hopefully it'll work itself out, but, plenty of other code to work on.

Hope everyone's weekend is a good one. Back to the grind for me.

Cleo 2012-02-04 11:13 AM

Facebook is working for me.

cd34 2012-02-04 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 513228)
Facebook is working for me.

It works for my dev/test account, but not my real account. All of my apps are tied to my real account. I suspect it is Timeline rolling out.

Either that or checking Facebook more than twice in one week is far too much load for them.

Useless 2012-02-04 12:22 PM

I finally have a day without any of the usual assorted distractions, so I'll hopefully get caught up with my writing.

Enjoy your day!

Greenguy 2012-02-04 12:27 PM

Good Saturday Peoples |waves|

Had to go get blood work done this morning. When I had the surgery on my neck/spine, the doctor noted that I have a "massive" thyroid. So, 1st step is blood work to see if it can be controlled by meds.

Working now & I think I'll have some stats to post later today |thumb

virgohippy 2012-02-04 01:18 PM

Morning,

My sister's baby shower is today. Hopefully I'll be back at a reasonable hour, so I can get more work done.

LeRoy 2012-02-04 02:28 PM

Hey all

Lookin for a new desk today.

and gettin ready for the big day tomorrow. I'm gonna make one of those superbowl stadium snack thingys :)

Have a good one ya'll

bDok 2012-02-04 09:53 PM

Night everyone. Was up early to go to the beach. It was in the 70s around here. Walked around Balboa park for awhile. Now just returned from my Grandma's 98 birthday party. Wild having her and my grandpa from my mom's side there. He is 97. Fucking old cruisers.

Time to watch a movie and pass out. Just reading the boards while I queue up a bunch of video conversion and get another import happening.

|cheers|