Greenguy's Board


Go Back   Greenguy's Board > Search Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: exiler
Forum: Chit Chat 2005-04-10, 03:35 AM
Replies: 188
Views: 28,365
Posted By exiler
Just popping in to say hello and say I'm glad to...

Just popping in to say hello and say I'm glad to be here!!! Hope to be around for a LONG time to come :)
Forum: Newbie Questions 2005-04-08, 09:37 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,462
Posted By exiler
Thanks for the input. And yes, after the first 2...

Thanks for the input. And yes, after the first 2 pages were built I went to get the content for the gallery pages and found nothing but movies to use. :( Thus the link to "free pics". It does seem...
Forum: Newbie Questions 2005-04-07, 02:02 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,462
Posted By exiler
No more responses a good thing or bad thing? :D...

No more responses a good thing or bad thing? :D ANY feedback would be extremely helpfull. Although I have spent hours upon hours reading, researching, and learning, Imput from the guys that have...
Forum: Newbie Questions 2005-04-07, 09:24 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,462
Posted By exiler
A few threads back,...

A few threads back, http://www.archiveofporn.com/Hot-Lesbian-Action/index.html

I had to leave the lesbian site as is due to the fact it has already been accepted to some LLs. From what I...
Forum: Newbie Questions 2005-04-07, 01:47 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,462
Posted By exiler
Site Review Please

I think this one came out better, with some of the input I had on the last free site, I implemented them and came up with this. Any feedback would be helpfull :)
...
Forum: Newbie Questions 2005-04-06, 09:11 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,708
Posted By exiler
Thanks for the input! I'll work on fixing these...

Thanks for the input! I'll work on fixing these things and try again :)
Forum: Newbie Questions 2005-04-05, 10:24 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,708
Posted By exiler
Site review please

http://www.archiveofporn.com/Hot-Lesbian-Action/index.html

1)Does my site follow the rules for link list sites?

2)Anything I can do to improve it, please let me know.

And I appretiate any...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Mark Read
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Greenguy Marketing Inc