View Single Post
Old 2005-01-26, 05:31 AM   #21
BlueQuartz
The only guys who wear Hawaiian shirts are gay guys and big fat party animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeu
Cowboybucks is the affiliateprogram for the real Maxhardcore.com site. With tons of his real movies, chat forum and much more, the rebills should be great. I made 37 trial signups and only got 1 rebill. After I got the first around 10 signups and the one rebill ever, I received a check on 225 USD. This was april last year. In the letter they excused because they had problems in tracking rebills so the USD 225 was estimated so far and their problems would soon be over they promised. Since then I made around 27 trial signups more with still no rebills at all (which is very very strange) So far I have never seen a check except the first. They have replied to my mails several times, that the checks are soon ready. On jan 3rd this year they replied this:
"I thought we had taken care of this, but I have not gotten communication
back from the 'check cutter'.
I'll check with him and see where it is at."
Its the same reply I get everytime. I know other webmasters have had same problems with them.
I also asked them if they had some never content than the old content from 2003. This also seem to much to ask.
Its strange that Max Hardcore will let his affiliate"guys" behave like this.
seems hard to believe you would send 27 more trials to any sponsor after sending 10 and only getting one rebill

it kinda sounds like you are still sending traffic to them? eeeek

BlueQuartz is offline   Reply With Quote