View Single Post
Old 2006-01-27, 05:33 PM   #42
Toby
Lonewolf Internet Sales

Send a message via ICQ to Toby
Far-L, I appreciate what your saying, but I rarely give someone a second opportunity to blow me off. I've re-read Adam's email reply numerous times looking for various intended meanings. I've yet to come up with one that isn't disrepectful and unprofessional.

Since I deal almost exclusively with independent "amateur" sponsors I've gone out of my way to establish a presence in the community, let them know I'm trustworty and professional. Some of those that have posted in this thread can attest to that personally. I will simply send my traffic elsewhere.

As for your program, I've been signed up for some time and have been eagerly waiting while you sort out your promo content area. I look forward the getting checks from you on a regular basis. I just love getting money in the mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far-L
If it is Adam - give him a shout - he can be gruff sometimes but he is a fair, honest, and tough sensible businessman. Him and his wife have a great sense of their niche which I am sure you are profitably aware of.

The "tone" of an email can oftentimes be misleading. So talking with him is the best way to go. When you can each give your opinions more directly on why or why not to make an exception then I am sure you will both come to an understanding that fosters better biz between you.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm....

Of course if that fails then we would love to work with you...
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote