View Single Post
Old 2006-02-25, 02:59 PM   #1
ngb1959
Oh no, I'm sweating like Roger Ebert

Need Help With New Domain

Ok, here's the deal.

I just bought a new domain name. UBUYMENOW.COM

It's been two plus years since I bought my first one and some guy walked me through getting it on the web.

I don't have a clue what he told me to do or what he did to get it to work.

I have M3 Server / Simplecomm and I use Smart FTP and I bought the name from 000 domains.

I know that I have to some how get the ubuymenow.com to the m3 server, but I don't know how. There's a cheap $9.95 one that will work just fine for me, but then I saw at the bottom of the page this:

Want to host many domains under one shared account?
> Semi-Dedicated or go Dedicated Hosting! which is like $20 a month and $49 a month. I'm paying $17.95 a month now for my original domain name. I'm wondering if the above amounts are in addition to what I'm already paying??

Or should I just stay with the 000 domains and have them host it and transfer my first domain to them?

Standard - $8.95/mo. Allows you to host multiple domains with one hosting package! More storage, bandwidth and applications than our starter package!
2GB Storage
50GB Transfer
Host Multiple Domains
10 Databases

I know, I know, contact M3 server - well, I have and I just get automated responses. I guess they are closed for the weekend.

If anyone can at least buy me a vowel, and give me a clue to what I have to do next, I would be eternally grateful to you.

I'll have my msn messenger on - bogard49@sbcglobal.net if anyone can help.

Also, someone send me a luxurious Eva Gabor wig and I am beginning to pull my hair out already.

Thanks.

Nina

Last edited by ngb1959; 2006-02-25 at 03:14 PM..
ngb1959 is offline   Reply With Quote