View Single Post
Old 2006-06-09, 03:54 AM   #37
dreadbandit
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Send a message via ICQ to dreadbandit
3 hours... in 2-3 blocks of time. If i got picky (on myself) it's something like 4-5 hours & even with that time it's still ok, I've created 10 unique designs and from that I'll be able to do 30 free sites.

After such session for a few hours or few sessions over 3-4 days everything's ready and I've got more time for new projects. Of course with that technique it's still good to give yourself 10-15 minutes with each site, sometimes i'm getting a new idea for adv. text, sometimes I catch something to correct or improve etc. etc.

Need to prepare a special one today. I'm curious will it go faster or even faster than I currently think it will go : ) Last times i'm listening to some kind of weird shit (personally i love it!) about effectivnes, concentration, memory & all those "mindy" things |shocking|

what do You think about preparing base of texts? they could be general or niche specific... if you're good at writing texts or simply like it it gets only better & better as such base should work pretty nice on creativity : ]