View Single Post
Old 2006-12-02, 07:25 AM   #1
Jim
Banned

Happy Saturday Morning

Morning
Yesterday, we had 2 fruit trucks pull up outside by surprise. They were packed with Games, Ipods, Toys, Clothes and believe it or not, a dozen Nintendo Wiis and a dozen Sonly PSP3s. The local boyscouts decided to help us with my wife's charity without letting us know

After unloading, the boyscouts all stood in the rain and sang Christmas Carols. All our neighbors came out wondering what was going on. They had no idea about "Gifts for Teens".

So, with the help of the boyscouts, all the gifts have either been purchased or donated. All that is left now is wrapping over 600 gifts We are starting that today with a couple of volunteers. They are some of the parents of the boyscouts. It seems that last year, we gave gifts to a couple of the scouts older brothers and sisters and at a few meetings ago, they voted to help us.

I should have just said I was taking the month before Christmas off but I am hoping that today will be the only wrapping day and then nothing until the week of Christmas when we deliver
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote