Thread: Latest Trends
View Single Post
Old 2007-08-12, 05:58 AM   #18
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfetish View Post
Surfers want previews now.
How do previews work WRT 2257? As far as I can see there are two ways to do a preview, one is for your script to create a mini screenshot of one page of the site and displaying that next to the listing, which as far as I can see will require the link list owner to hold a copy of the documentation for all the models on that page. The other method is to hotlink a thumbnail from the site, which makes your link list look like a TGP (and worse, it looks like the kind of TGP that is often a 'circle jerk', and a lot of surfers simply won't click).

Quote:
What I want from sponsors....Convert.
Even more important (if you offer rev share): Keep the sponsors once they convert. I have dropped several sponsors simply because they rarely manage to keep members beyond the first rebill (two things I think are the biggest causes of this: 1. The site is not as good as it looks from the tour. 2. Too few updates.)

Quote:
When you name your pictures and videos make each name unique. None of this 1.jpg, 2.jpg, etc stuff. It makes it a pain to combine content from two sets when they are named the same.
Particularly if you have several sets of the same photoshoot, or of the same model.

Quote:
-When you name your banners use reasonable descriptive names. banner1.jog sucks because we have 100 other sponsors who name it the same thing. Better is <sitenameorabbreviation><dimensions><sequencenumber>.jpg. This saves me from having to rename them.
Hear Hear!

Quote:
Respond to our support requests within at least three business days or less.
This does not only apply to sponsors but to all service providers (yes, I am talking about you, ePassporte - replying to one in four of the emails I send you (and then only half answering the question) is not what I call "customer support".)
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote