View Single Post
Old 2007-08-18, 10:38 AM   #5
ponygirl
on vacation

Send a message via ICQ to ponygirl
as a submitter, there's a couple of small things that annoy me:

- I understand the need for image verification. but pleeeeeze make sure they're legible. I hate having to go back 2 or 3 times to try again, especially if when I go back the stuff I've already filled in is gone (although I may just need stronger glasses )

- I'd like to see more LLs put on their rules they'd accept longer titles, maybe 4-5 words. Many times I've had great titles with an extra little word & not used it because quite a few of the LLs I sub to specify only 3. I know I may get away with more if they're little words, but I don't try because I'm an LL owner too, and I hate it myself when submitters try to get away with shit, even when it's little shit

Most of the basic rules are pretty much across the board and aren't too tough to live with, although I wouldn't mind seeing 4 links out per page allowed.

other than that, I can't say anything else really bothers me. I've adapted to the pic rule by using mostly movies lol, and don't sub to too many LLs that it's that much of a pita to grab a new recip.
ponygirl is offline   Reply With Quote