View Single Post
Old 2007-08-18, 01:23 PM   #10
Preacher
There's Xanax in my thurible!

Send a message via ICQ to Preacher
Pony girl hit two nails on the head for my swing of the hammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponygirl View Post
as a submitter, there's a couple of small things that annoy me:

- I understand the need for image verification. but pleeeeeze make sure they're legible. I hate having to go back 2 or 3 times to try again, especially if when I go back the stuff I've already filled in is gone (although I may just need stronger glasses )
I strongly agree, especially being as it is possible to retain the information that was already placed in the fields if the image verification fails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponygirl
I'd like to see more LLs put on their rules they'd accept longer titles, maybe 4-5 words.
Yes, I would kill for five word titles to be generally accepted.

Other issues:
I'd love if sponsors could package content correctly. How hard would it be for them to optimize images correctly before they drop them in a zip file.

It's infuriating to me when sponsors gove out content sets for a niched site with only a handful of images/movies seconds that actually show that niche. I have a sponsor that is anal themed, and they release 5 movies per scene, and only 1 of the movies has anal in it... What the fuck am I going to do with that?

I'm not seeing anywhere near the same SE traffic as I used to, to my freesites. So I'me building 3 more pages than I would have to if I was building galleries, and seeing less traffic -- maybe even in the long run.

As an owner...

Hardcore Partying sites!

Vidcaps.

People who respond in anger when their site gets rejected.

1 template wonders.

My recip being the only fucked up one on the index.