View Single Post
Old 2007-10-22, 04:51 PM   #31
Knight-Errant
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
Knight-Errant - I didn't review the site when you submitted it, but I would have rejected you for Grammar & Spelling Errors. Looking at the movies, I can't get them to play properly (WMP 11 default version) I hear audio, but the video does not play. They're also avi's, which is kinda odd these days (most are mpg or wmv)

Now, if your grammar was correct, the movies play & you submitted to the Anal Movies category instead of the general Anal category, yes, you would be ok as far as the movie length since it appears the movies are 18-19 sec each & there's 9 total.

So work on the grammar, see if you can get the movies to play correctly & resubmit it to the Anal Movies category & we'll go from there

This is You, who probably rules here so ok, it's gonna be as You wish but that last FS, there is that it's wrong cause the second limit… Maybe there are mistakes but I'll fix it as soon as it's possible! What about those videos, I tell You Boss that I would be difficult cause my WMP tells me that they have about 19 so it would be perfect. Last time I even had to change mpg on avi cause on the viewer it looked as 5s video not as 20s and I think that I would be on 100% rejected…. Can I send You few FS's to check for a future?

And the other question from the thchnical side… Can I send two FS'es for a change, to make it looks different? One today and another tomorrow but with the same e-mail address? Is it permitted ???
Knight-Errant is offline   Reply With Quote