View Single Post
Old 2008-05-29, 11:13 AM   #1
Mr Exotic
rifuckingdiculous

Send a message via ICQ to Mr Exotic Send a message via AIM to Mr Exotic
I Was Hurt Bad By A 14yo Girl

Somewhat of a funny story, but fuck it hurt bad, haha.

I coach a men's slowpitch softball team and one of the guys on the team has a stepdaughter who pitches fast pitch. We were all out horsing around having a team cookout on Monday and she was out there pitching. Everyone was like god damn that girl can really bring the heat, and me being a former baseball player was like hell yeah I wanna try to hit that shit. She was probably throwing it maybe 50-55mph, but the fast pitch mound is only 40-45 feet away, so it gets there really fucking fast. I went up there, and she fucking beaned me. Came right for my head, I tried getting out of the way while attempting to guard my face and it hit me right in the arm pit. I was beaned my fair share of times playing baseball, but I think getting hit by a softball in the armpit was by far the most painful. After I got hit I did manage to get back up and hit the only pitch I swung at, haha.

It my wife's uncle's stepdaughter, so I imagine I'll catch hell for it at every one of her family gatherings for a while.