View Single Post
Old 2008-07-12, 07:48 PM   #30
Torn Rose
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

My Xbiz thanks.

*disclaimer – The odds are high I will forget someone I have met over the last 3 days, so if I left your name off and we had a great time, please remind me, I’m old.

Greenie and Bitch – I have so much love for you two, it hurts when I pee.
Yell – FUCK YOU!
Ramster – Always a great time and as always a great conversation, even when you say “aboot”.
DocHolly- Thanks for the hookup and the great time we had together and for bringing that hot chick who liked to show her boobies.
Yell – FUCK YOU!
Emerald and Blubrit – You’re both on top of my list as some great people to know and I count the days until we can get together again and drink ourselves sillier.
Tijuana Pat and Vivian – Great to finally meet you and I’m glad we had time to chill and drink away our worries; I look forward to meeting again.
Yell – FUCK YOU!
The MML’s – Always a pleasure.
Cathy and Peter – Hope as always to see you soon, and come back to PDX soon dammit!
Yell – FUCK YOU!
TekAngel and Wife (who is not ElliNude.com) – Nice to finally meet, we enjoyed talking to you and wish we had more time to do more.
D2222222222222222222X’sInfinite - Had fun talking to you and I look forward to hearing about your great bus ride.
Yell – FUCK YOU!
VirgoHippie – Get a haircut and get a job Hippie!
Preacher – Thank you for blessing me, I feel so much more “spiritual”.
Yell – FUCK YOU!
PapaGMP – Nice meeting and loved the camera/lens!
JustRobert and Beaverbob – I remember talking some, but not much so we need to start over next time.

And last and least….

Yell – FUCK YOU!

Overall this was a fun show, Xbiz has something good here, but the Hard Rock wasn’t very impressive with the constant screaming music, the fire alarms, the “being stuck in a un air conditioned elevator for over 10 minutes” and the air horns constantly blaring at all hours on the construction site was a bit much. It’s a nice place to visit, but not a place I would really want to stay at again.

But winning $1350 in slots helped dull the pain some
Torn Rose is offline   Reply With Quote