View Single Post
Old 2008-07-13, 12:06 AM   #36
RedCherry
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Send a message via ICQ to RedCherry
I really enjoyed XBiz Tues and Wed. I listened to some great seminars, and got to see old friends. I enjoyed talking to everyone.

Greenie, Emmy, The Bitch, MML and Mrs MML, Doc Holly, TPat, Vivian, Preacher, and I'm sure I'm mssing some. It was great meeting new people too. Torn (can't remember if I've met your before or not, lol) bDok, KatVixen, TekAngel and his wife, and Papagmp. (sure I'm missing some)

Thursday though, I was really bummed about not feeling well, missing the seminars, just falling asleep and having that damn fire alarms go off and scare the shit out of me. Seeing MadHatter unable to lift his right arm. And missing the GG and Adult Paymaster parties.

MadHatter and I concluded we are getting old, lol. Between my illness, his shoulder, and falling asleep waaaay too early, we missed a bunch of stuff.

Next year, I'm not drinking any tap water, lol, and will try to drink more caffine to stay awake later. But we felt like we got some valuable info despite all the issues, and I'm implementing some stuff already.

I agree with the comments Torn made about the venue, it is just too fucking loud. I liked the music, but it is really hard to hold conversations and pick each others brains when you are screaming over the music. And WOW was it hot trying to visit the cabanas. Unless I was standing in one of the misters that was going full blast, I felt like I was on fire, lol. I could go out for maybe 15 minutes at a time, then the heat was killing me. It would sure be nice to have the sponsors indoors in the AC somewhere so I could talk to them longer.
RedCherry is offline   Reply With Quote