View Single Post
Old 2008-07-30, 04:51 PM   #5
WildHoney
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
That would have been very impressive word usage had it been spelled correctly. (I only know that it's incorrect because it couldn't be found when I did a right-click dictionary search.)
*tosses out the extra l that got missed in the first go 'round* (right-click dictionay search? I don't have that, where'd you get it from?)

Quote:
I'm not really certain as to what you're asking? Support?
Support. I came here, for "support", to learn about adult websites and how to make money off off them, how to improve them, etc. and I seem to be in the wrong place as my site doesn't, indeed, seem to be *adult*. Is there an erotic (if that is what my site is, at this point, I am not even sure) web site Board? (reputable)

Quote:
You have a link to GG&Jim on your front page. As sweet as that is, if your site is targeting surfers, I'd suggest putting that link on a webmaster page.
Have I mentioned I'm seriously new? What's a webmaster page? *starts laughing at my naivety* My site is targeting, hmmm, readers? Faithful readers?

Quote:
On intro.html, move those crappy counters to the bottom of the page. They are traffic leaks and ugly. Also, you shouldn't be able to see SexTracker's line, "DONE WITH SEXTRACKER CLIT CODE -- HAVE A NICE DAY" - so something is amiss with the code.
I've looked and looked and cannot see that line you mention. I can get rid of it, period. If I could access my web sites stats, I wouldn't have added a counter. Thanks.

Quote:
I navigated to another one of your pages which, annoyingly, opened in a new window. Then some type of ad page faded in to its place. I literally said, "fuck you," out load and closed your site.
Yeah. I hate that, too. Another thing I will get rid of as I'm only making a penny a day, using these ads.

So, then, my next question would be. How in the heck do you all make money, as it doesn't seem to be by using advertisers, like I have done.
WildHoney is offline   Reply With Quote