View Single Post
Old 2008-09-15, 02:27 AM   #71
clubvin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elKabong View Post
I haven't watched any of her interviews because, even though I try to be open-minded, I've already made up my mind about her.

If she did say that energy is the foundation stone of our security, then there's a lot of truth to that and it's certainly an arguable point.

What turns me off to her is her ultra-conservative, religious fundamental viewpoints. She clearly wants to tell us all how to live our lives, when it doesn't even work in her own home.

It's the typical Republican "do as I say, not as I do" bullshit.
no! i really didnt like the context to which she said that... the interviewer asked her..if she is elected how she is going to do for the national security?
she replied to that.. we at alaska didnt like what russia is doing to georgia. and from a point in alaska we can see russia, as a governer of alaska i have trying to focus on the energy conservation...
the interviewer inturrupted her that he has asked about the national security.. then she replied "energy is the foundation stone of our security..."
that came as a surprise event to the person interviewing her... i know they all are linked to each other, but we expect a precise and to the point answer from a VP candidate
clubvin is offline   Reply With Quote