View Single Post
Old 2008-10-20, 10:40 AM   #41
emmanuelle
0100011101100101011001010 1101011001000000100001101 1010000110100101100011

Send a message via ICQ to emmanuelle
Get on your belly, worm, and beg for my forgiveness. You do not deserve to feel my boot on your back!

The insect aspect of the crush fetish is indeed widespread, and yes, there is a community based around it. One only needs to google 'crush fetish', and about half of the entries on the first page reference insects in their description, without even leaving google. There is obviously a market for it, and a venue to sell it (nicheclips.com)

Most of the webmaster community, especially those who participate on this board work hard to keep their business within legal guidelines and resent those who do not. We each have our own moral compass, and run our business within that as well, though some are calibrated much differently than those of others.

Mr Cockroach, you might have been better served by sitting back and researching the general tone of this board, before making a spectacle with your first post. By taking this time, you might have realized that your approach might not work so well here. I appreciate your sense of irony, but it took a few reads and your subsequent posts to realize it. Furthermore, you are unlikely to find many here who are interested in supporting what it is you do. Personally, I do not condone it, but if you were to educate people, you might find a sympathetic or more open ear. Introducing yourself by criticizing me personally, and everyone else's practices just hindered your cause.
emmanuelle is offline   Reply With Quote