View Single Post
Old 2008-10-20, 11:20 AM   #43
Star Man
A boy without mischief is like a bowling ball without a liquid center

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCockroach View Post
Yes Starman, that is the sick stuff that everyone is against! There's very little of it around and you can't find it, fortunately. But everyone gets painted with the same brush. It goes back to what I said about a couple of sickos going to far and they are shunned in the crush community!! That wiki article is all wrong and just gives a cursory glance over some illegal stuff

Yes I came in quite strong when I first posted, but I just read the threads and reacted, slept on it and then came back and realised it was a bit strong. I'm not looking for a negative reaction, just looking for a little less judgment and a little more acceptance that it is a genuine fetish, the bug stuff! Don't you guys try and take cheap shots by throwing the illegal stuff in my face, that is NOT what the fetish is about
It's all good crazy cockroach I sure hope it stops with the bugs though.It always starts off with small insects like roaches..once that gets old,you'll graduate to heavier stuff like beer cans,small ornaments and pretty much anything you can get your hands on.Before you know it you'll be fiendishly popping bubble wrap packaging in a desperate attempt to get an erection....not a pretty picture.Think of roaches as a 'gateway crush' that can lead to harder things.|gabbo|

Quote:
As for your taking my paragraphs out of context and then posting a cheeky comment, that's an old trick and very droll. I still found it amusing and it put a smile on my face
Yeah,I could have raised valid debate points then realized,it would be much more fun to be a little punk ass bitch about it.

Quote:
What's wrong with some ass kissing Starman, it's also a fetish

You don't like it??
So THATS why he never removes his underpants!!!