View Single Post
Old 2008-10-20, 07:10 PM   #75
GMPcash-jack
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Send a message via Yahoo to GMPcash-jack
wtf. really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCockroach View Post
... I posted this thread to highlight your hypocrisy by exposing the ‘evils’ of what you do
first of all thank you for your attempt to insult us all. newbie.

Quote:
...the vast majority of the crush community takes a VERY strong stand against the sick illegal stuff, the people from the community are the first to report it. ... as crush has been around for so long and yet there is very, very little sick illegal stuff.
well if you've ever seen some of the other threads here and on other boards there is a huge stance against anything illegal. and we follow it, asshat.

Quote:
You may as well say that the people who want to watch the necrophillia fetish that you sell on your sites will then take it too far and kill someone to see what it’s like or that people who work in morgues and hospitals will do it, have they????? You see how ridiculous it can become
what fuckin necrophilia? thats actually a terrible thing to bring up here from my experience here. what is rediculous that you'd bother your fingers to type such nonsense.

Quote:
Sounds sick and weird?? Well *news flash* ALL FETISHES ARE WEIRD! That’s why they are called fetishes! You people are so involved in yourselves and what you do that you can’t step back and look at yourselves and think what would the general population think about what I’m selling.
news flash! fetish stuff is fun. certain ones are enjoyable to me. i am never going to be normal, and i dont give a crap what the normal population thinks. but you wouldnt post that shit on a public media that wasnt meant for adults based on that you'd get your ass handed to you on a platter. just straight sex amateur shit like what i work on could be disturbing to some even adult viewers. there is not one day that i dont think what i do is odd. not "evil" as you so "elegantly" put it. its not cable tv, now is it.

Quote:
I suppose for you critics that what goes on in the Fear Factor show is ok?? Look, all I’m saying is don’t throw judgement around on something you don’t understand and are only basing your opinons on the little bit of bad stuff you hear.
ah, cable tv without sex. just fucked up shit. tv is fucked anyway. i dont dull myself with such antics such as that anyway. and i dont believe anyone replying to this thread is trying to trash talk the bug thing. just your strong intro and such. then the attacks on what we do. yeah. its probably that one.

Quote:
...That wiki article is all wrong and just gives a cursory glance over some illegal stuff
that was made by the general public.

Quote:
Yes I came in quite strong when I first posted, but I just read the threads and reacted, slept on it and then came back and realised it was a bit strong. I'm not looking for a negative reaction, just looking for a little less judgment and a little more acceptance...
yeah, and? live and learn, dude. acceptance? like we all seem to give eachother? yeah. learn that.

Quote:
As for your taking my paragraphs out of context and then posting a cheeky comment, that's an old trick and very droll.
yep. this is still in context considering others and i am not changing anything and anything omitted is still posted as your original and everyone can see. hence a quote.

Quote:
paragmp that jack looks like she could chew my dick off with her pussy, even if she did like me, I'd hate to think what she'd do to me now! It is a she right??
gee. thanks. that was halloween stuff. not really me, mr. i could rip someone's head off. but i won't even tho i kinda feel like it right now. im a nice person just scary looking in a way. them pick on me but its friendly cause ive been here for a while and i know them. i dont know you and i dont fucking care to. you dont know me and so you picking on me makes me feel the necessity to shove your dick in your own ass and sew it shut.

and no, I DONT FUCKING LIKE YOU.