View Single Post
Old 2009-03-12, 11:37 PM   #29
bDok
bang bang

Send a message via ICQ to bDok
Anyone know of any killer deals happening around that time? I might stay at the alexis park across the street. I saw that I can get a suite with bar area, etc. for $69 a night. So I'll probs book that and if something else comes up or if I decide I just want to be at hard rock I can cancel. blah blah. I'll be pulling the trigger on something very soon though.

Just this last time while in vegas I went to this bar that was pretty awesome. It's right across the street from Hard Rock. Called the double down saloon. Before entering a guy stumbles out throwing up and then gets into his car and passes out. Already a good sign the place is going to be special. Inside they have a shot called "ass juice!" To top it off the juke box is filled with really good punk rock cds. Oh, when you enter... It says the happiest place on earth. Most likely anyone that wants to get 100% shitty with me will find me trying to force you to go there at some point. (preacher has been on my 100% shitty roller coaster. And lived. We witnessed a very special wedding. Super romantic.) Or maybe you just want to watch me get 100% shitty.

Last edited by bDok; 2009-03-12 at 11:43 PM..
bDok is offline   Reply With Quote