View Single Post
Old 2010-05-20, 03:58 PM   #20
MeganAVN
Internet! Is that thing still around?

Afternoon everyone!
I just saw this thread and wanted to comment. As most of you may not know the AVN Show is completely new and unique and unlike any other event. The summer show is no longer JUST Internext, and this may be where the confusion lies. The entire event has been created from the ground up with a heavy focus on the demands being presented today. We will have over 30 unique educational, workshop, and networking events. Not to mention that we will have two incredible keynote presentations. Both the attendee list and participant list is unlike any other event anywhere!
If you do business in the adult industry (on or offline), you really shouldn’t even consider not participating. There are so many opportunities that exist and if you work the show properly, the admission price is negligible.
Please just note that the price is really only $250, which is far less than most other events of this kind. You can do the entire weekend, including flight, hotel, and badge for right around $1,000, if you book early. You shouldn’t have any problem getting a tremendous return on this investment!
Feel free to email me or AIM me at MeganAVN. I’m happy to answer any questions any of you may have!
See you at the show!

Visit our website if you haven't done so already at www.avnshow.com
818-718-5788 ext 160
MeganAVN is offline   Reply With Quote