View Single Post
Old 2015-10-16, 03:01 PM   #5
ecchi
Banned

Winter is here, and we haven't had a summer yet!

I appear to be going senile. A 2 hour Perl script writing job took over 6 hours, simply because I find I have forgotten half the maths I learnt at school! That and I told a script to divide by zero, and it took me ages to work out why the script just stopped at that point.

Anyone got a spare brain I can borrow?

Puppy News

Puppy spent ages playing with a large dog today. That may not seem like news, but he prefers small dogs. His courage is improving in that he was prepared to spend 20 minutes play fighting with a dog almost as big as him.

Afterwards the other dog tried to mount the puppy. But he got the wrong end! Wonder if he was saying "I think I won that fight, and as my prize I claim a blowjob!"

Cat News

I'll say one good thing for soya - cats don't like it, so more for me!

They can smell what I am eating, and if it smells tasty, come and scrounge at the table, just like dogs.

But the cats don't like soya, so left me alone last night. (Dogs like soya though, so I did not get to keep all of my dinner for myself.)

Worst thing to eat when "cat sitting" is fish. They actually jump up on the table, then sit there looking at my food with a "You going to eat all that, or can I have some of it?" Look on their faces.

Between the cats and the dogs, if I have fish I have to cook an extra piece of fish for them, or I would get nothing!
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote