View Single Post
Old 2004-06-17, 06:59 AM   #5
M.D

Send a message via ICQ to M.D
First, I'd like to thank Kezza for alerting me to this thread and for posting the "Sad news" on http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...?threadid=6087 while trying to comfort my family right after our great loss.

We are greatful for this, and we would like to thanks all those who posted their comforts and those who wanted to but couldn't find the words one can say to a parent who lost his first and only child.

Regarding the "SUBMISSIONS LIMIT : 1 SUBMISSION PER DAY / DIRECTORY UPDATE",

All efforts are made to review and approve or decline 100% of the submitted sites within 24 hours.
yet, in some cases it might take longer and that is the "/" is for..
1 Submission per day OR Directory update.

on the other hand most of the time sites are reviewed within 24 hours (sometimes even within 1 hour) and basically allows submitters to submit another site on the very same day.

Finnbear,
I have noticed is that many of my regular submitters use more than one email address to submit more than one site per day.
I don't mind this method to be used as long as submitters don't use 30 different email addresses. feel free to submit each site with a different email address if you get the submission limit alert.
M.D is offline   Reply With Quote