View Single Post
Old 2009-01-06, 09:42 AM   #36
Hit Man
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Wow this is like a shooting gallery in here... I guess most of you don't know me so that's ok to take cheap shots at me right? One thing I can say about JD is he definitely has class. Even though it was his account that was closed, and this is his issue, at no point (even during our conversations on icq) did he feel the need to insult me or try to correct my grammar or say anything in anger at all. He merely posted his situation to find some answers, and that is totally understandable.

I work hard at helping webmasters find answers to problems--that is my job. Unfortunately some of the answers I have for them aren't a good thing. In this case specifically I let him know the situation, apologized that I could not be of more help to him. He then let me know the circumstances ie number of sales etc. So I looked into this further and found out there was nothing I could do in this situation.

We have made some changes lately and, like all new things, may need some tweaking to be done. JD I will try to find out if something can be worked out for you, you obviously have a lot of credit here and like Greenie said that is definitely worth something.