Thread: DOOOOOOMMMMM!
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-15, 09:50 PM   #4
MadCat
If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Cats are awesome. Initially my gf and me had 1 cat that we found outside our house as a kitten, completely blind, but that doesn't stop him from having fun. Then we figured he's a bit sad all on his own so we got 2 more from the animal shelter.

Then some people decided we seemed to like cats, and left a kitten in our trash. (we've aptly called that one Dumpster). A few days later, we found another kitten screaming like a mad banshee in our front yard, so we kept that one too.

Then my gf brought her cat from her house since her brother was moving and couldn't take that cat with him.

Then the first cat we got (male), decided it'd be a real good idea to have a little humpin action with one of our female cats, and my gf's cat got humped by a few street cats.

And then we had 7 kittens from that. Unfortunately 2 of those kittens died because they were born 3 weeks early. One of the kittens was taken by a friend of mine who really wanted a cat for his kids, so that left 4 kittens.

Lo and behold, a few days ago, again, someone ditched a kitten in our front yard, after cutting off it's whiskers.

So, now we've got 10 furry hairballs running around.
MadCat is offline   Reply With Quote