Thread: DOOOOOOMMMMM!
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-16, 12:39 PM   #16
bluebrit
Along for the ride and loving it.

I like cats their cute and I think you did a good thing today. wtg

I had one a few years back that used to terrify dogs on our street. It would hunker down in a recess between our front wall and the next door neighbours as if it was hunting and it would wait for dogs to go by either on a leash or alone and as they drew level it would leap out of hiding, landing on their heads with a screaming kind of howl that scared the dogs to death. Before they could get their bearings it would leap clear and run off across the road to look back at its handi-work.
I swear you could see the evil grin on that cats face as the dog looked around wondering what the fuck just happened to it. Funny thing was he never clawed them, he just got a kick out of scaring the dogs with his kamikazi dive off the wall. He'd then go about his daily routine of visiting all the old folks homes down the road where he got fed, brushed and fussed over by all of them in turn. I think they enjoyed his visits as much as he enjoyed all the attention and he became a great fat cat with a real sense of humour.
bluebrit is offline   Reply With Quote