View Single Post
Old 2010-08-06, 04:18 PM   #1
RedCherry
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Send a message via ICQ to RedCherry
Bounce rates and free sites

Was just looking at the free sites I submitted over the last week or so, and see I have one site as low as 11.56%, and one site as high as 62.59%.

The site with the lowest bounce rate, in my opinion has really plain girls taking their pics, looking kinda goofy, and I can't figure out why that would rank #1, other than I have really really big text/ads on it.
http://www.gfsfree.com/free-sites/FO...x-girlfriends/ One of the few sites I've built that had hosted galleries.

Do you see such a wide variance in your sites? Anything common about the best or worst? The only thing I see as a trend is my 3D sites tend to have worst bounce rates then my non 3D sites, other than that, niche, etc. really varies. The 3D might be that I also submit the sites to non toon categories, and people back out when they see toons (even though a lot of my stuff, its hard to tell they are not real people)

Since we don't get as much traffic to free sites anymore, I thought if we shared our experiences, maybe we'd figure out some tips for lowering our bounce rates.
RedCherry is offline   Reply With Quote