View Single Post
Old 2009-01-06, 12:40 PM   #1
Preacher
There's Xanax in my thurible!

Send a message via ICQ to Preacher
Cross Sales Cost My Sponsor Sales

I made 6 sales with a cum swallowing site last month which is a fairly high total for me to a single site. So I went through my affiliate links to see what they were doing right.

When I got to their join page I saw that they have two really small cross sale check boxes for a buck a piece. However in their terms which are below the join button I saw this, about the same size too.

* If not canceled within the 2 day $1 trial period, your account will automatically renew at $39.97 per month.
** If not canceled within the 1 day $1 trial period, your subscription will automatically renew at $39.97 per month.

So a surfer thinking he'd join for $30 will most likely get stuck for $110 and all the while I see $15 of it. Yes, these are revshare links only!

This is good traffic to me, and I just can't justify screwing over any of my surfers let alone highly targetted ones. So I pulled all of the my links to their entire program and now I'm hoping those 6 sales I got last month will trickle down through my other listed cum sites but it upsets me to no end that I had to pull a site that my surfers obviously find attractive.

There's no real question here or anything, I just needed to bitch.