View Single Post
Old 2007-04-11, 06:51 PM   #35
jennym
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to jennym
Quote:
Originally Posted by plateman View Post
JennyM

I think it was last summer when a hell of a lot of sites got hit with there category pages loosing PR and going supp. and even a bunch of mainstream sites(I did a lot of reserach on it and so did a lot of others and they found no good reason for it)and it was after that, That google started liking my index page a lot during the summer months

then google did another update in the fall and my google traffic fell way down and since then it's been slowly coming back...

I know it been really bothering me why my category pages are showing no PR, and trust me I been trying to get them back

I really have no agressive cross linking or spam pages out there or nothing like that

I think some of my google short comings are from having to many aff links and I been working on that to see

so give it another BL update and toolbar update and if my category PR dont come back then just drop your links to my site

My index page is a 5 going by the toolbar for those PR whores
I don't have a category trade with you, so I haven't pulled any links. Again, I didn't mean for this to come off as attacking you. I am sure you are busting your ass to figure out how to get your PR back, why it's gone, missing your traffic, etc. All I am trying to do is run a successful site that makes me money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plateman View Post
My index page is a 5 going by the toolbar for those PR whores
I traded links with you when your site was barely a month old. How much PR do you think you had????
jennym is offline   Reply With Quote