View Single Post
Old 2006-03-25, 02:52 PM   #37
EvilFubAr
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfn
Unable to locate the address 66.115.148.25 at this time.
Can you post the full trace log, you can hide your ip if you want.

Here is the answer we got from the company that owns the above ip which does NOT host ARS servers at all. Basically 66.115.148.25 leads to National Net, ARS does not host any servers at Nat Net. You must be having some issue down the pipe leading to the wrong place.

"I have looked over the data we have for those domains (DNS and other wise) as well as the DNS records elsewhere on the internet (Earthlink, Comcast, Etc.), and everything says that the domain (and sub-domain) is at FlyingCroc. Any problem the gentleman is having is a local one (especially if he is resolving that name to the IP you gave me)."

You probably should call your ISP and tell them you cant reach those domains. I also think you should run at least 4 different spyware programs. I know I have to use at least 3 when I get something installed.

Microsoft has a great anti spyware, I also suggest Spybot Search and destroy. Also check your pc for files created or modified on 2/04/06 which was the last day you logged into ARS.

HDPays.com

Last edited by EvilFubAr; 2006-03-25 at 03:00 PM..
EvilFubAr is offline   Reply With Quote