View Single Post
Old 2009-11-13, 02:53 PM   #1
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
Oke about getting older and sex

Heay you guys and girls dont wanna know what i have learned today and then fuck i am 41 years old and stil have questions well one of those questions was, is it realy true that a guys balls will be hanging more when your older, is it true that a womans vaginal lips will be hanging lower....well i did dare to ask my grandpa of 74 years old if his balls where hanging more...his answer..........fuck off, to be honest i didnt dare to ask my grandma, if her pussy lips where more hanging (realy not looking forward to get that huge slap on the head from her), but after some search on the net.its all bullshit, i have seen those 70+ plus ladies and yeah gray pussies but not hanging, guys that age, no balls hanging on their knees, unless you had that before.......so finally i have some proof, you can get older your body will change but not your dick , balls and pussie.
Oke you would say i know that already, but i asked alot of friends of mine and they all had the same point of view, yep they believed all went hanging when your 70+, strange how all think, but i didnt know that for sure, so yeah, i am that moron i will check and investigate.
Stu<------ removing that part of her "getting the facts list"
I have one more, you will laugh, but i wont post it now!
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote