View Single Post
Old 2009-01-05, 04:57 PM   #30
Bobc01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Tom View Post
Well I guess it depends, Star Man.

It depends on what I want from a program, and what I expect from a program and so forth. I'm trying to deal with it straight on in terms that I can use. Realising that it's a private issue gone public else I wouldnt have in the first place. First thing I had to do this morning when I logged in and got an ICQ message was to inquire about it. I've posted my findings here in this thread.

Now I can tell you that at times, I've had to tell people they were terminated because of "fraud" and if you own a paysite, you know that sometimes thats what a third party processor tells you, and thats about it! Kinda hard to smooth that sort of thing over when relaying it to the affiliate and thats a fact.

What I would find much worse is a completely non-responsive program that wouldnt even visit the board to say hello or goodbye or anything else.

I have absolutely no reason to believe that it was anything other than pure bad luck that got JD's account in trouble. And I am saying I will personally try to revisit any accounts by good webmasters who send in an email that they cant log in. It's all I can do as I live and breathe.
It's every "Good" webmasters nightmare to have charge backs and it's a shame the CC companies don't do more to stop it.

Unless ofcourse it's a legitimate reason, you know like pre-checked cross sales.
Bobc01 is offline   Reply With Quote