View Single Post
Old 2008-10-25, 05:50 PM   #15
Star Man
A boy without mischief is like a bowling ball without a liquid center

Well,for me anything involving epassporte either ends up being a big hassle or costs me way more money then it should have.Partially because I'm an idiot but also because epassporte just sucks.

First off theres a 13 waiting day period if you want to take money from your checking account to put on the card.13 days after I requested a 100 dollar transfer I totally forgot about the whole thing and didn't have any cash in my account for them to take out. BOOM!Charged 40 bucks for the bounce!

Another 13 days later,100 bucks exactly was put on my card...but wait! Theres an eight dollar (forgot exact figure) fee for the transfer they take from the money thats on my card...That leaves me with only 92 dollars and I have to make a 100 dollar payment!Now I have to do another 15 dollar (minimum amount) transfer and wait another 13 days to break even! Like I said,I'm an idiot but also epassporte also just sucks.

Also,unless you know someone that can do an epass to paypal for you (I didn't at the time) it ain't happening! All those epass to paypal sites are a total joke.Basicly you end up instant messaging the person and the conversation go's like this.

Star Man: Hi.Would it be possible to do a 100 dollar epass to paypal transfer?

epass transfer guy:No

Star Man: OK,bye

Anyhow, I know that half my problems can't be blamed on epassporte but I don't go though this BS with anything else.Only E PAIN IN THE ASS port.