View Single Post
Old 2009-01-01, 10:23 PM   #11
kenny
No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Ironically, this may help in that regard too. Along with the impending crash of AFF following the failure of their upcoming IPO.

Lemme 'splain...

Many of these illegal tubes are funded by a combination of high PPS sponsor programs and dating sites. AFF being the most prominent, and as far as I know the only one placing pre-paid ads on these illegal tubes.

The increased restrictions on cross-sales (as soon as Visa follows suit) will force these high PPS programs to reduce those payouts. AFF will likely survive the crash, but not without serious reorganization and some major payout changes of their own.

When AFF blinks their competition will follow and reduce their payouts too.

Bottom line, income for illegal tubes takes a big hit. A slim profit margin becomes even thinner.
I'm not going to name any names but I still see some prevalent PPS sponsors doing prechecked.

This leads me to believe that either they haven't gotten around to fixing it or they've had lawyers look it over and they're not worried about this for one reason or another.
kenny is offline   Reply With Quote