View Single Post
Old 2007-12-05, 03:56 PM   #21
TightTeela
Trying is the first step towards failure

basically what happened was, me and my roomate put the site together, we are canadian and ran into a road block getting visa approval, so at the time, we figured we had no choice, but to trust our friend and partner, my mistake was signing ccbill forms giving access to both my partner and his US contact, as it turns out, i signed over an account change form, so he is the owner of that ccbill account. i personally had nothing to do with epoch, my partner let me know it was critical to have another processor, and went and set up epoch, and to be honest, i thought it looked nicer, then the old look of ccbill. it wasnt until maybe 6-8 months later did i realize i wasnt listed as part of the epoch account.

when it comes to the site, i put it together, the pages, the graphics and the content that i own, i've signed nothing and there is no solid agreement. the company, zero x media, is my roomates and mine. and the domain is ours as well.

for the time being, i have put my old ccbill sign up page instead of the epoch one, and i have arraged thru a family contact to have a us contact for visa and a school chum of my roomate runs a well known site that is helping as well.

like a cat, i should land on my feet, and like i said, its basically a hard lesson learned and it's shit that it would happen with a friend.