View Single Post
Old 2011-07-26, 06:19 AM   #16
the New Shemp
Oh! I haven't changed since high school and suddenly I am uncool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
Yeah, I have been way way way too quiet lately.. I do have a good reason for it... I am getting married!! Shocked the daylights out of me, too. I was interested in one man... had my head in the clouds over him. Thought he would be soooo perfect. Another sweet young thing I had been casually talking to kept getting closer.. and closer.. and then about 10 days ago asked me if I would marry him. Wait. it gets even better... I will be moving to Finland to be with him in about 2 months. Yeah... all the way across the Atlantic.. Even better.. he is 30 to my 57... hope I can keep pace with him. We have not met face to face yet.. we do have pictures.. he has heard my voice (and he heard that AFTER he proposed). Needless to say, he is the very sweetest man I have met, and we are disgustingly in love.

Even better yet.. I won't have to work a regular job any more. Not sure if I can work the first year I am there anyway, but... he makes enough to support both of us. Of course, I will be teaching him how to build websites... and I will set him up on one of my unused domain names.. So, I will be back very live and very active in just a short period... with help. I am still about 6 feet off the ground.. I get to move to Finland to be with the man I love.. I don't have to sweat mastering the language, and I may not be allowed to work for a year which means I can go back to building websites full time!!! Life is so sweet!!!
wow, thats a huge commitment if you havent met him face to face...
congrats on the adventurous spirit ...
the New Shemp is offline   Reply With Quote